Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice about my gf......?

always want my gf to wear shot clothes...i want others to c her body...i dont know what is happin with me...is there is some prob with me or its normal??? plz advice ...............i always want her to wear mini skirts or want her to wear deepnech top or i always tels her not to wear her bra when wearing translu. top......i want her to unhuk her first 2 buttons of her top.....im very confused about wht im doin....but few of my friends told me that its normal with guys.....and i dont know wht to do...dont know im doin right or wrong thing.....plz help me out....plz reply and give me ur advice..it will help me...Advice about my gf......?
FREAKAdvice about my gf......?
sounds like ur jus showing her off to everyone I say its natural for guys to do that but does she feel comfortable doing it watch out u might push her away or it might back fire n catch some other guys attention to much good luck
FREAK
its exciting but you are going beyond being a voyeur...how would you feel if your daughter was to show her goods to the world for the sake of a guy who supposedly was in love with her? this is not love..this is taking advantage of your women/girlfriend..most mature men would not do this..get some help..as you have issues..grow up
According to me, you should let her be. You should just let her do her thing and respect her opinion. She is the one who should decide what she wants to wear. I'm sorry but I don't know how normal or weird this is.





Remember, everyone's comfortable in their own skin...you be in yours and let your lady be in hers...
oh no.. i thought guys will want their girlfriends to be all wrapped up so as to not let other people see their gf's body? t ithink ur quite abnormal.. seriously..since im a girl and i had boyfriends before..
woa.... u used to be like this before? with your previous gfs? first of all, do u like it when other men to LOOK and STARE at ur gf? won't u feel that ur gf is not for ur eyes only anymore?? didcha ask ur gf whether she is comfortable with it or not?? for me... it is enough for u to know that ur gf is hot, no need for other people to c... it is normal with men to make other people to look at their gurl and praise them for having such a hot gf, but FOR ME, if u really love her, u won't want other people to look and imagine(boys are full of imagination) 'stuff' bout your gf...
dont worry your normal!!! lol. you just really like your gf and want to show her off to her friends! dont worry!!
well the fisrt thing that comes to mind is are you getting any from her. cuz it sounds like you're not. but if you are i say it's all good. just don't make her feel uncomfortable. if in the case she like's to show off her body for you, be prepared for the perves out there trying to give her some attention. recently i've been dressing up a bit more than usual because i'm feeling good about my body and i like to look good for my man. i've also been getting hit on and in one case right in front of my man. he almost stabbed the guy, so i say... dont get yourself in trouble. it's normal. my man likes it when i dress sexy.
u want others to see what a hot girl u have...and u want them to appreciate her body as much as u do...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment