Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about this girl?

there's this girl at college I like. we talk every now and then, so 'first contact' has already been made, we also talk on msn a lot. but she has a boy friend, who is in another country... like 3,000 miles away. Should I go for it? if so how? I mean her bf is on the other side of the world.I need advice about this girl?
Get to be friends with her first. Long distance relationships rarely work out, especially so far away. If the relationship with her boyfriend doesn't work out you will be there as her friend. Believe me, starting a romantic relationship as friends first will make that relationship stronger.


Blessings!I need advice about this girl?
if she loves her bf then back off. i hate how people ruin other's relationships...it's cruel. if it ends up not working out with the other guy for her, then you can move in. but for now, just be her friend...
isn't there like a man code about not going after another man's girl? if not there should be





be happy with the friendship or move on don't get in the middle of it or you may piss her off and certainly will piss him off and you never know when he will visit
she loves her boyfriend dude back off!!!!!!


i hate how people ruin relationships cuz it happened to me =[


you don't want her to hate you do you???


cuz i hate the guy that did that to me


so if you want to be friends with her still


BACK OFF =]





x
BACK OFF . i don't understand how u can venture into some one Else relationship and bring it down. HOW WOULD U REACT IF U WERE 3,000 MILES APART FROM YR G.F. N SOME GUY LIKE U CAME THE SAME WAY U DID %26amp; SCOOP HER OUT.. UH? FEELS SO NICE DOESN'T IT.?????


U _________________

No comments:

Post a Comment