Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about my car.?

I recently bought my car that i previously leased. I really dont like the car any more. What can i do to get rid of it and get a new car?I need advice about my car.?
Drive it off a bridge into a new car dealer ship. Take the insurance money and buy a new car before you leave.I need advice about my car.?
well you should of asked before you bought. now u have to sell it outright used or take it back to the dealer you bought it from and tell them that if they eat your lease you will buy brand new at 20 percent higher what your Original car was worth at time of lease, this gives the dealer a shot at commission.
I would ';detail it'; to the max (wash / wax it .. clean the inside totally great) ... go to Zaino.com .... use Zaino ';PC Fusion'; to clean the paint with, and then Z-2 to polish it ...... Zaino is like a miracle in a bottle. You will need the correct towels to use ... (yes .. please .. trust me) ... if you go to LAZaino.com ... he has them ... they are not that much $$ ... and well worth it.





then I would go to Autotrader.com and list it. Autotrader is a great resource.





You could also list it on Ebay Motors ..... they get a lot of traffic.





both of these places will show you what other people with the same make / model are getting ( $$ ) for their cars as well ....





If you trade it, it will be off your hands that same day .... but you will loose a blasted fortune doing it that way, whereas if you can sell it yourself, you will make out so much better $$$





hope this helps ...
You bought to so it's yours. Sell it or trade it in if you want. Probably the reason you don't like it is it is worn out.
Duh? Did you pay cash or buy via financing? Sell it or trade it in %26amp; get what you want. Pretty simple.
trade it in,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment