Friday, January 8, 2010

I need some advice about my relationship. Please help?

Alright heres the story.





Me and girlfriend have been together for a while now. We recently have been having some issues with exroommates, so we decided to just move on our own. We currently are staying with her mom until our apartment is ready for us to move in.





She has a child, that isn't mine, but I love her and treat her as though she was my own! Somethings I do she deems ';rough play'; and complains to me about it. Then she turns around and does the exact same thing.





She is a Leo and I'm a Taurus. We both are hard headed and stubborn. I really love this woman with my heart and I want to marry her one day and adopt her child. But, it seems like just about anything I do just upsets her. I try my HARDEST to make her happy and it doesn't work.





When we first got together we were like love birds, couldn't be seperated. But, I feel like our love for each other is just disappearing. I love her with my heart.





I need some advice to make her happy again. PLEASE HELP!I need some advice about my relationship. Please help?
Ask her...What can I do to make you happy?I need some advice about my relationship. Please help?
You need to talk to her. A serious, open, pour it all out, talk. She's trying to protect her child, but you need to remind her that she doesn't need to protect her from you because you love her and want to adopt her. Point out to her that all the things she calls you on, you can call her on and if she doesn't believe you, then start calling her on everything. I'm also a Leo and my hubby is a Taurus. Personally, I needed to learn to let some things go. You really need to sit with her or ask her if she's interested in marriage counseling because you feel there are some things that need to be worked out while they're still small problems.
LOOK AT HER STRAIGHT IN TO HER EYES AND TALK TO HER. TRY AND FIND A TIME WHERE YOU CAN BE ALONE, AND INTERAPTED, IN A ROMANTIC RESTAURANT FOR EXAMBLE.





LET HER KNOW THAT YOU REALLY LOVE HER AND HER CHILD AND LET HER ALSO KNOW THAT YOU ARE A VERY GOOD FRIEND AS WELL AS PARTNER.
thats really sweet.


set up a really romantic night just you and her and try to set the flame in your relationship again
Talk to her and be honest with her.
I think you 2 might need to give each other breathing room, and give her reason to miss your presence. Hopefully you have friends you can hang with to give you 2 time away from each other.
talk to your girlfriend about how you feel, or write her a letter. are you sure your not being too rough with the little girl, you may not realize how rough your being. sometimes my husband can be too rough, because men don't realize how strong they are. it also could be the strain of living with her mom, and it will get better when you get your own place. just talk to her, spend a night away alone. just the two of you. good luck
waste of time ....
You can not make her happy. There must be something going on. You said you were like lovebirds in the beginning...in my years of experience(many many many) people get together because they are in lust, not in love. You screw like horny rabbits all the time, then when that dies down, there is not really much left to base a relationship on. Plus, the fact when you live with a parent, you are not going to want to get down and dirty with them around, ewwww! talk to her about it, try and get your own place asap. Give it a while after you get moved, if it does not change, you probably are in a onesided love affair, dump her and make a life for yourself, cause believe me, You can not change, or make a person love you....they either do or dont. You should not have to buy, or bribe them for affections either.....
Hie Nuef. Well to me it is better for you to try to talk to her and when you have talk to her then it is good for you to try make things up, but when she is stuborn to talk about it then it is better for you to go and talk to her mom so that things can make up, but when she was dreaming about the hard play then it is better for you to not to go for it, when you have the hard play then it had change her to make her to became more stuborn and wants to have everything in her way, but it is good that you want to marry her and adopt the child and never give up in her and when you have her then it is better for her to give her some time to change, but before that it is good that for you to try to talk to her mom then from there at least she can have a talk with her and for sure the things will change and when it have change then it is good for you to marry her. So before anything it is good for you to change her by talking to her mom. Try this and hope it might help you...................





ALL THE BEST..................
Sorry ma frnd for what is happening to you i cant imagine how you look like now because this problem is realy hard.


The only thing to do now is just have a talk with her and express your fillings towards her and ask her the things she likes the most and those which she doesnt like so that you can know what to do so as to save your love.


I hope this will help to save your love.


Have a good love life with your girlfriend.
You cant make a person happy. The have to make themselves happy. If she seems ungrateful with everything you do then, then stop doing anything for her, she doesnt appreciate it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment