Friday, January 8, 2010

Advice about sex?

I have been married about a year, I really love my husband, but I'm not satisfied our physical intimacy. I was a virgin before I met my husband, so I didn't have any sexual relationship with any other person except my husband. My husband has lots of experiences. We make love usually once or twice month, because he has some health issue. I know he really loves me, we're always together, discuss a lot, kiss a lot, and cuddle a lot. We spend time together really a lot. Even we meet for lunch everyday. I sometimes ask him if he has any sexual fantacy or not, or what he likes....but always he says ';I like just normal sex, I don't have any fantacy, or fetish, or whatever...I like what we do'; Whenever we make love, I'm not really turned on, and I never had orgasm with my husband. Sometimes I feel it's close, but it never happened. I think I need something, but I don't know what I want to. Also I want to make it differently, but I don't know what to do, and also don't know what I like...Advice about sex?
well it is nice that you waited either personal or religous whayever the reason.





It took me a long time to figure out what I liked. Since you are married you could possibly buy a book. I don't know what country you are in and in some books about sex are banned. Try amazon.com there are books there here is a link to the section





http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Health-Mind-Bo鈥?/a>





the womans section:





http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_6/10鈥?/a>





I also suggest setting up some alone time for yourself and get to know your own body. You have to find the right place first to know where it feels good and how to get there.








If you do get a book you and your husband could read it together ( after you read it first of course) and pick out what you are both willing to do.Advice about sex?
you need to be straight up honest with him and tell him you're not satisfied...but in a nonthreatening way. Then suggest to do a different position ( girl on top usually works :) ) haha. good luck...talk to him!!!
how do you know that you want more when he's your only? If he has problems let him know and go to the DR. I been with my wife for 9 years and we have sex 4 times a week at the least . and if he;s weak in the hips tell him to use his lips
tell your husband what your feeling and see if he can try some thing different or do it your self ha ha hope all goes well darling
So first know what you want and then decide how to go about it because you have many things to be addressed to.
while ur husband may have a health issue, it is important that u understand what it is and exactly how it affects his sex life. if u don't have all the facts get to see a doctor together and ask all the questions u need to.





if ur husband is as experienced as u say am sure he can see how dissatisfied u are and loves u enough to try harder. tell him u need more stimulation, more foreplay. change positions sometimes. give as good as you get and you will become better and better. most of all u need to be comfortable with yourself as a sexual being. there are lots of books, websites, therapists that can also help u. http://www.medicinenet.com has an interview on how couples can communicate their needs thats very informative
Just Do It!
I think with you coming close that is a good sign firs of all. Have either of you thought about toys to get things going and to a little spice and excitement. Nothing is wrong with normal but use toys beforehand to please you first and finish the old fashioned way. Pick the toys out together so he feels involved but the clitoral toys are the best. Good Luck!
Sex need two hands to clap, if one does not respond, then it is a total failure, I guess you have tried alot, so it up to your husband to do something, tell him that you do not get the orgasm that is the most important in sexual intermacy. If he really do love you, he must fulfil it as a husband.





When I have sex, i will bring orgasm to a girl, seeing them orgasm, it satisfied my desire and make me orgasm too. Of course she also can make me orgasm at a later stage.





Seek medical advices if needed, wouldn't mind to spend some for a lifetime sex enjoyment with hubby. Everybody sex adventure is different and unique in it sense, it can be good to other, but no feeling for you. So, get advices from the professional and perhap create your own sex behavior with your hubby and enjoy to the fullness.





No good sex, no good fun ya.
I suggest you tell your husband that you love him very much but you were thinking of wanting to try new things. You could play on his experiences. What i mean is say you have so much experience with different things I don't. There is body else I would want more than for you and I to have different positions or whatever it is your looking for.


You can plan out the night a little different. Such as wear something sexy and add food into sex. Have ice cubes, wipe cream anything that sounds good. And take over the situation. Don't be scared to try something new. You dont have to rush into anything crazy. Go at your own pace but being your husband sounds like such a great man I really feel he would be open to making sure your happy in that department.
your husband sounds like a great husband, but what you need is to work with him a lil on the before sex acts , i mean in order for you to get orgasm , you need to be aroused, so when you start intercourse what was close to happen will happen,also since your husband has experiences, you can make you sexlife interestion through playing on this field i mean ask him what is the most thing he loved during his experiences, how other women used to do this or that with him ,etc.... but if you have a fantasy you should make him love it, and u 2 would enjoy, as a matter of fact there is alot of things to be done to solve your problem , but needs books, i wish u happiness, and good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment