Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about a guy i met............?

so he is really nice and sweet and good looking. i met him online. i have only seen him for tw weekends so far because he lives about 1hour and 45 minutes away, but we see eachother on the weekends and have alot of fun. i just don't feel a click with him. Should I wait or just give up? I always end up with jerks so I want to give it more time but I also don't want to waste our time in the process.I need advice about a guy i met............?
I would say give it alittle more time, don't rush things, you don't want to miss out on what might being waiting to come out. I would say give it some more time, and then if you feel a click then stay but if not i would say moving on, to someone who drives you crazy... good luck!I need advice about a guy i met............?
If you have hung out twice and you don't feel anything for him, it seems pointless to continue seeing him. I met a guy who seemed ';perfect'; when talking online... then after hanging out with him a few times I realized I didn't feel anything for him. He was a great guy, sweet, fun... we had lots in common... I just didn't see it going anywhere. I think its better to end things before he gets attached so he doesn't get hurt. If there isn't chemistry with him... you'll find it with some other good guy. Don't waste your time settling for something less
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment