Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about my credit card...?

Okay well My brother cosigned for my credit card like 2 years ago... I had a 700 dollar limit and now its 1,700... I spent it all and he still thinks its 700... I'm in college and I needed to use most of it for my stuff... he didn't want any part in my going to college... So I didnt know what else to do... He is going to be furious.... I just need some opinions on how I should tell him because he has been asking me about it.I need advice about my credit card...?
Why are YOU not paying on the card, you are the one who charged the items! Your brother will find out, you might as well tell him. I think you should get a part time job, like delivering pizzas or something to pay for the charges, and he actually should cancel the card. If you want a credit card that badly, you should qualify for it by yourself. (And your brother should learn not to co-sign for anyone.)

No comments:

Post a Comment