Friday, January 8, 2010

Just need advice about a 'video'?

ok all u guys is it normal for u to send a video of yourself you know whating to a girl.... not that long ago this guy that i was talking too sent a vdeo to me when he was mast@$^#%% he also said he wanted me tosend a video and pics of my top rack.... can u please tell me if thats normal for guys or not thank you :)Just need advice about a 'video'?
tbh, i would totally advise against anything of the sort.





Think of what he could do with such a photogrpah. HE COULD RUIN YOUR WHOLE LIFE.





And it would be even worse if it had your face in it :|





Seriously, in my opinion, do not do it.





Answer mine? It simply refuses to post... It's basically rating my drawing :P





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>Just need advice about a 'video'?
Assuming you want a real answer...





I am assuming this is a teenager that did this. Anyone older, and they should know better and be slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit.





However, and I'm not justifying the behavior, teenage boys tend to let their hormones run away with their better judgment. Explain to him that his advances are unwanted and that if he persists, you will report him to the authorities. That should get him to quit harassing you.
i don't think it's normal. i've sent picture and invited girls to my flickr account where i have pictures of my co-k, but never videos and never uninvited.
Um i heard about a guy doing it once. i don't think it's coll hey. jus no, its weird. DONT send him anything of any part of you. kinda dodge.


so no, not normal for guys..........
If it's normal for guys, then I want to part of that. You need to find yourself a guy who knows what's proper and polite.
I dont know how old you are, but here lately thats how gurls get raped and killed..So you take it how you want to take it.. I would just be very careful unless you actually know this guy
No, that's not normal and a little disturbing. I'm surprised that didn't completely creep you out. You should avoid this guy.
well i wouldnt send a girl pictures/videos of me jacking off, but i WOULD ask you for videos of YOU masterbating or naked
It's happened to me a few times...
jjjjjjj
lmfao


perv.
lmfao......
sounds pretty sexy to me
So your sending us a video ?
No we dont do that!

No comments:

Post a Comment