Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about a girl bad!!!!!!!!!!!?

I MEET THIS GIRL AND HER MOTHER AT MY WORK. WE GOT ALONG GREAT SO THEY ASKED ME TO NO SOME WORK FOR THEM . THE GIRL IS PROBABLY THE MOST PERFECT GIRL I COULD EVERY IMAGINE !!!!! 5'8 SURFER GIRL, IN SCHOOL TO COMPLETE HER MASTERS.ME ON THE OTHER HAND HAVE NO CONFIDENCE/BALLS, TO EVEN LOOK HER IN THE EYE. TODAY I STARTED WORK SHE ,HELPED ME OUT ASKED ME IF I NEEDED ANYTHING AND WAS SUPER NICE.I THINK WE HAVE A GOOD VIBE SINCE THE FIRST TIME WE MEET .....WHEN SHE SMILES........SHE LOOKS UNREAL. SHE IS SHY LIKE ME AND I AM NOT SURE IF SHE REALIZES HOW BEUTIFUL SHE IS YET.... THE PERFECT CATCH.I AM A GOOD LOOKING GUY... BUT AM DOWN ON LIFE HAVING TO MOVE BACK INTO MY PARENTS HOME BECAUSE OF ISSUES WITH WORK. i DONT HAVE ALOT OF MONEY....I FEEL LIKE A BUMP ON A LOG. I WILL BE MOVING OUT IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS . HOPEFULLEY THAT WILL BOOST MY SELF ESTEEM. I AM I FEW YEARS OLDER THAN THIS GIRL BUT I KNOW THERES SOMETHING THERE, WHAT SHOULD I DO??????I need advice about a girl bad!!!!!!!!!!!?
try flirtin and tell her she is as sweet as a rose or get her a teddy bear and a couple flowers.I need advice about a girl bad!!!!!!!!!!!?
give her some hints, don't be shy.





If you don't do anything some other guys would.


SO go for it!! you're a guy what there to loose%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;??
dear friend,


if you are down on your luck and having to move back into your parents home, well you can not afford a relationship. to get to know someone takes cash, cut and dry. you should spend time getting your act together, so you will have the self esteem you need.


she may just be a nice person trying to help you as you help them.....she may like you. i suggest you ask her to go on a walk with you.....cheap date for a broke person......smile when you ask her.....good luck
write her a letter and tell her how you feel
Step One: Reach between you legs


Step Two: Squeeze (Gently)


Step Three: You have found your balls.


Step Four: There is no Step Four





You should be fine from this point forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment