Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about a guy....?

Okay so there is this guy that I really like and I almost think he likes me back but my best friend said that he told her he loves her and almost tried to kiss her. And I had told my other friend about what she said and the day that that happened, my friend was with my best friend all day. But they were at this guys house. Sorry, it's confusing! But all in all, I wish this guy would see that I like him... And maybe like me... Any tips?I need advice about a guy....?
firstly before anything you need to decide whether or not your friend likes this guy. if you think she does-(strongly believe she does) then she is probably trying to throw you off course so she can have a better shot with him, this guy might not have even told her anything or tried to kiss her. If you know 100% that she is not like that and you fully trust her (but be careful, trust is a very hard thing to decide whether it is true), why dont you just ask him whether he like syou wehen no one else is aroud. if this thought scares you then get your friend to ask him whether he lies you (but not in an obvious way)-


sorry for so much info-let me know how it goes?

No comments:

Post a Comment