Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about a scar...?

Ok so I'm a 16 year old guy. Last summer I had to have a mole on my chest removed. It's left a circular scar around the size of a quarter maybe a little smaller. It bothers me and I wanted to know if it's normal for a 16 year old guy to be worried about something like that. My mom wants me to go to a plastic surgeon to see if they can do anything to it. Should I even be worried?I need advice about a scar...?
try this website!!!





skin--care--supplies.blogspot.comI need advice about a scar...?
Nothing to worry about. You're 16 and you wanna look perfect. Nothing wrong at all. Plastic surgery of that magnitude is virtually non-evasive, and shouldn't hurt you much, if that's what you're worried about.





I had much more extensive surgery than that as a child, and it still bothers me the way it looks.





[I had reconstructive ear surgery from age 5-8. Lost an ear lobe on a barbed wire fence.]
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment