Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about a friends cheating problem.?

Ok. Heres whats happening: I have two friends, and they have been dating for a while. Recently, the one friend ';joe'; told me that he really didn't like ';jan'; anymore and that he was going out w/ someone else ';christie';. I felt that it would be kinda bad not to tell ';jan'; about this, and when I told her somehow the word got out to everyone. After i told ';jan';, she broke up with ';joe'; until ';joe'; was able to convince everyone that I made everything up and that he still likes ';jan';. Now, ';jan'; thinks that I lied to her and doesn't like me, and also everyone else in highschool thinks im a liar. I know that ';joe'; still likes ';christie'; and now is deciding to break up with ';jan';, but is waiting. Since I'm kind of mad that ';jan'; doesn't believe me and right now isn't talking to me, what should I do? Should I just let her find out when ';joe'; decides to break up with her? Help please!I need advice about a friends cheating problem.?
I think that this will be something she has to recognize by herself because it seemsshe doesn't believe you so you can't convince a person of something if they are not trying to hear it. You did the right thing by telling her and sometimes the right thing may not seem right to all people. Just be a friend and understand that she is more in denial then anything because when you are with someone in that way it is hard to believe what people say against that person. Forgive her for being blind and be there when she recognizes the truth. If she ever does. Good luck!I need advice about a friends cheating problem.?
I don't really get you but... you should talk to her that what you said it's real or you should try making her laugh.
Your so called friend showed her friendship toward you. Stay away from her because when he breaks up with her she will be coming back. Girls only seem to talk much or friendly when they do not have a bf. Stop hanging with girls get you something else to do because nothing but trouble in HS. You do not have to be cold--don't be available make-up reason why i can not go with you. I have something to do. As a matter of fact all those people got made at u. Not your friends. Be glad this happen to show you who your friends really are. Associates and friends!
Loose lips, sink ships....keep your mouth shut and let them work through their own issues. **** floats..and eventually....it all comes to the top............best to stay clear of it. In other words....mind your own business......cause it'll always come back to bite you in the ***!!!
You tried doing the right thing once and it backfired. There is nothing more you can do. Let nature run it's course and hope that in the end the truth will prevail.
I am sorry, this is a catch 22. Just stay out of it. If he is crepping, she will get it sooner or later. See you were trying to help her and he turns it all around on you. when it comes to other peoples relationship, just leave it alone. Sorry, she mad at you.
yeah just wait it out and let her know...when he breaks up with her... that you never wanted to hurt you just wanted her to know the truth...nothing more...and that ';joe'; is a jerk. ...that is hella rude...just stick it out and everything will go good.
U did what a good friend would do,tell the the truth about a cheat.dont worry your girlfriend would soon see joe for who he is[a liar and a cheat] and she will be sorry that she did not believe u.she will soon come crying to u and want your support.
!I think you should just tell Jan that your only trying to help, and if she doesn't appreciate it.. then fine. Otherwise you should just wait for her to find out on her own. Seeing is believing!

No comments:

Post a Comment