Friday, January 8, 2010

I need advice about a confusing email?

My son had some questions about a music workshop he wants to attend so I emailed the man who runs them (I have known him for yrs), I sent the email to his work address and when he replied he sent it from his home address which he has repeatedly ignored me from in the past. He also addressed the email to my son, not me. I find this abit odd when I actually sent the email to his place of work but he has obviously forwarded it to his home address and as i said has ignored heaps of emails i have sent in the past. Do you think maybe it's ok to email his home address as he's not hiding the fact he still has it now? I'm just confused?I need advice about a confusing email?
I think you should ask this guy why he ignores you.

No comments:

Post a Comment