Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice about this girl?

what's up dudes? i'm a senior now in a new school in nevada. can anyone explain this to me? there's this girl who hit on me on the first day of school.... she keeps saying hi and smiles when she sees me. when we were yming, she kept sending ';kiss'; emoticons... asked me if she could call me some nickname..and stuff like that. THEN A WHOLE CRAP OF PROJECTS CAME IN... i didn't talk to her for a month. she ymed me ';hey .... why aren't you talking to me? ya mad at me? whatever it is... i'm sorry. i miss you'; then i started talking to her again.... teasing her.... sometimes she'd get all blushy and say screamed ';i hate you1!! '; then her friends started yelling... ';and love him'; then she started covering her face. she keeps putting her arms on my shoulder and etc..... and whenever we see each other in the hall... she tries to tease me back (doesnt work HHAHAHA) can anyone tell me what messege this is? she calls me ';pat-pat'; (dunno girls) what's a good nickname if her name's isabelle? thanksAdvice about this girl?
This girl is attracted to you. Don't be alone with her. You are attracted to her.


What else is there?Advice about this girl?
She most likely likes/loves you, a good nickname, eh, all i can think of is ';belly'; %26gt;_%26lt;
she digs ya, and you should call her your cupcake. or something obnoxiously cutesy and sweet that makes me wanna stab someone.
Ask her out.





Call her Bella.


And if she asks why.. tell her its because Bella translates to beautiful in Italian if i'm not mistaken...


like her.


;]
she likes u its no dout n call her... izzie like the doctor from grey's anatomy.
The obvious nickname is Izzy.





This young lady sounds very emotional and with her teen-aged raging hormones she is probably just easily excitable and overly emotional. Be nice to her; you might click more later when she gains a bit more maturity.
i think she digs you. i am not good with nicknames maybe a nickname on her appearence or something

No comments:

Post a Comment