Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some advice about a girl i like who has a boyfriend?

i am 25y/o male. I really like this girl that i have known for a few years. Last year we started hanging out alot. I eventually asked her on a date but said she was busy at the time. A few months pass and we started becoming really good friends. I later heard from a close of mine that this girl i liked had a boyfriend. No one knew she had a boyfriend up until we started hanging out. Even though i have never told her that i liked her she knows i do because of our mutual friends yet she still hangs out with me twice a week. when i dont see her for a few weeks she emails me asking where i have been. Alot of my friends have been telling me to just make a move. I respect the fact that she is in a relationship so i am affraid to make a move and ruin our friendship. Before we started hanging out, about 5-6 years ago our mutal friends wanted to hook us up, but i was always shy. All our friends would always tell me that she had a thing for me. What do you think i should do? I can give mor detalI need some advice about a girl i like who has a boyfriend?
Messing with another man's girl puts you on very shaky ground. It can go horribly bad.I need some advice about a girl i like who has a boyfriend?
TEll you what you do.CAN you afford flowers? send her some flowers. ON the card say your sunshine in my day. thinking of u. AND let her make the next move.
well it seems as though she has some kind of interest in you, and for now, while she's still in a relationship, do small things to let her know that you are interested in pursuing something with her in the future, whether it be you sending her flowers to her door or just being straight up and saying, '; you know if it dosent work out with you two, I hope I'm the first to know';


stuff like that. hope it helps :) i know waiting is tough, but if you really want to be with her, then you should.
Be care full what ever you do.
brother all i got to say is just tell her how you feel and stuff and just take it from there if she likes ya you got nothing to worry about,
Trust me pal - this girl is not interested in you - she sees you as a friend, that's all. What's more, you're just a boost to her ego - she likes to think that there's someone out there that she could walk all over. You sound like a great guy - I'd move on.





Get new friends (they're the reason you can't get over this girl) - say adios to Ms. ';it's-convenient-to-have-you-around-just鈥?and her ';let's-laugh-and-chat-about-how-we-can-k鈥?friends!!
There are a ton of beautiful intelligent young women out there who are SINGLE. Please find one.





This girl isn't hanging out with you because she likes you. She's hanging out with you because she likes the attention.





The female version of ';He's Just Not That Into You'; is supposedly do out soon....
Just leave things as they are for awhile. Respect that she is in a relationship. you say she knows you like her, but then you never did anything about it, so what is she suppose to do? Now you have to wait until the relationship she's in ends. when it does. don't be a fool and let it slip by you again. ASK her out!
Right now just continue to be a friend... she has a boyfriend so wait until she deosnt..

No comments:

Post a Comment