Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need christian advice about a tough decision!?

my dad said no dating yet... to keep myself ';pure';... but the bible says as long as you keep yourself a virgin until you are married... you are set to go... well theres this really great christian guy that i like for all the right reasons... what is right??? i am not sinning if i date this guy!?!Need christian advice about a tough decision!?
Christian here, I'm not supposed to date til i'm sixteen x)





However, I'm a different branch (LDS )of Christian. As far as the Bible goes, you're correct; but I think the other thing is that you need to obey your parents. He trumps you. If you want to do the Christian thing, do what your dad says and don't date.





That's the Christian way. The question is, do you want to do it the Christian way...?Need christian advice about a tough decision!?
Hello, I am a strong Christian girl. I get a magazine called Brio, for christian girls, and they say that as long as you don't do anything sexual with a man before marriage, you are OK. Personally, the farthest I would go before marriage is kissing.





Dating is actually good, it lets you explore the kinds of men you want to be with, and eventually find your husband. Just make relationships emotionally based, not physical.
I'm christan too, and my parents are the same way, but your right as long as you stay a virgin your following the bible. i say you should talk to your parents about it. tell them the same thing you said. tell them how you personally interrupted the bible and that the guy is really good and is christian and that you would never have any plans on doing anything upure with him because you respect each other.
Sorry to tell you this, but going against what your father says is a sin. He isn't ready for you to start dating, so you need to follow his lead. That isn't to say, that you can't be friends with this boy, and like if you go to the pool, he can't meet you there. But I definately would not go against your dad, or sneak around to see him.
in my opinion you aren't but your parents know best. i would listen to them, because if you date this guy then you are sinning by lying to you dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment