Friday, April 30, 2010

Whad advice you can give me about trading my 2005 Honda Civic for 2007 CRV?

I paid off with cash and zero outstanding finance. I don't want to involve with lemon law. I was thinking about trading it for new crv but I rather save couple more thousands.Whad advice you can give me about trading my 2005 Honda Civic for 2007 CRV?
Honestly, i wouldnt trade it in. I own an 04 Civic myself and it is one great car, especially with the huge jump in gas prices.If you get a CRV youll be getting almost half the mpg you were with the civic. But if you really want to, and you have a few months to wait, id try selling the car myself. Youll definitely get raped by the dealer when you go to trade it in.Usually selling youself you can get at least 2,000 more than what the dealer will. Try reading how to buy a car for dummies. pretty good info in selling or tading yours and buying a new one. GOOD LUCK!Whad advice you can give me about trading my 2005 Honda Civic for 2007 CRV?
Dont do it!!
I would suggest you to stay on civic. Bcause if you get a crv it is going to cost you plus the mpg. on gas . try to sell your civic by person... or to a dealer for cash instead of trading. from my opinion** i would go for a 2007 civic Hybrid instead of CR-v From 2005 Civic.**

No comments:

Post a Comment