Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice about my hair!?

ok so my mom got an appointment at the hair salon to take me to fix my burned hair.. since i straighten it alot my hair is all burned and im scared to go to the hair salon cuz i dont know what the lady ment by fixing my burned hair. is she gonna cut it? or what.. i dont want my hair to be short its already short up to my shoulders.








any advice?





BUT I DO NOT WANT IT CUT! :(I need advice about my hair!?
bfor u get it done ask if she has to cut it in order to fix it.


if not, go for it..


if so, ask if there is any way she can fix it without cutting it.


goodluck:))I need advice about my hair!?
the only way to get rid of split ends, is to cut them.


so they probably ARE gonna cut it.


: )
My guess is that they will cut it. But as for advice to not let this happen again, get a better straightener. Don't buy a cheap one because most of them don't work well. Get a straightener with ceramic plates like Conair Infiniti. The ceramic plates helps to not damage the hair.
DONT GET IT CUT SHORT. youh will prolly regret it. just tell them to get it TRIMMMMED to get the dead ends off. and telll them youh want a deep conditioning. and ask them how youh can prevent burning yer hair. trust me, my mom is a pro hairdresser and she does this to me about once a month.





hope i helped!








-Aleeeeeexis

No comments:

Post a Comment