Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some help or advice about this girl........?

Ok this has ben in the back of my head lately, I met this girl and she knows a guy friend of mine and they used to talk and stuff before I Met her. But anyway, now me and the girl talk on the phone alot and she dosent want me to tell my guy friend that we talk..... i keep asking her why but she says its personal.... Does anyone know why?? Is there a conclusion to this or anything???I need some help or advice about this girl........?
Let her know it is not for her to decide about telling your friend that you two talk alot on the phone. When you lie or keep something from someone, believe me sooner or later the truth always comes out, how would you feel if it was the other way around. Seems to me she is becoming or will be a drama qween. she is saving attention for later on, and it will make you feel awkard and dumb.I need some help or advice about this girl........?
Hi, Wild guess is that before she met you she probably went out with him and maybe still going out with him...Or maybe they are good friends and he knows all her secrets and what type of person she really is....Otherwise she wouldnt have a problem that you would tell your guy friend and you all 3 can hang out together as friends...sounds pretty fishy to me dont you think????

No comments:

Post a Comment