Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice about a GUY?

so i've been sort of casually dating one of my friends lately. we dont see each other too often, but last weekend we hooked up. neither of us want a serious relationship and i dont want him to think i'm attached. we hooked up saturday and he hasn't called me. i dont want to be the first to call, because i want to show him that he doesn't have to worry about me getting attached. how long should i wait for him to call (it's been five days already).. before i give up and call him?I need advice about a GUY?
DO not call him, maybe he needs time to think about what happened and next time, I would suggest not hooking up with people you don't have feelings for or it could result to this issue or involve some hurt mixed feelings. Please be responsible. If you call him, that will make it look like you are perusing the relationship or you are chasing him. I would start off new and if he never calls then it's a good thing you didn't get involved too much...good luck!I need advice about a GUY?
You don't want to get attached but you're worried about when you should call him? Sounds a little klingy.





This is easy. Since you don't want a relationship, call him when you're ready to hook up again. Seems like he's doing the same. Win/win.

No comments:

Post a Comment