Friday, April 30, 2010

I need more advice about this guy liking me.?

1.He is sweet and cute.


2.He always ask me for little things at school like gum, just the little things like that.


3.I think he likes me but is scared of what his friends will think.


4.HE IS SO AWESOME . . . . AND AT SCHOOL WE TALK TO EACHOTHER ALL THE TIME he is so great.I need more advice about this guy liking me.?
If someone likes you, but is worried about what his friends will think, then he is not worth your time...continue just to be friends until he can show that he is not embarressed around his friendsI need more advice about this guy liking me.?
i dont quite understand what ur asking. u 2 seem to get along well and obviously like each other, so i guess u can go out. is that what ur asking?

No comments:

Post a Comment