Friday, April 30, 2010

Please help me i need advice about me and my ex b/f please i really appreciate it help me please?

okay me and my ex was going out for 2 years and broke up 3 months we still talk as friend but sometimes he send mix signals . he don't want to be with me because he don't trust me nomore when we was together 4 a year i let this boy kiss me and i didn't do it on purpose it just happen i felt so hurt that i went and told my ex the mistake i did he stood by me after i told him but 9 months lata he remember and just didn't want to be with me he said that we should just be friends so we are we still talk on the phone but he is not the same sometimes he send me mix signals im trying to earn his trust back because i love him and im so sorry that i hurt him but sometime he still want to control me he hit 2 times b4 because he got tired of me slapping him but i had a reason for doing it that he hit me twice but i don't care because i still love him no matter what he tell me he love me and that he care for me but he just don't want to be with me because he don't trust me nomore how can i earnPlease help me i need advice about me and my ex b/f please i really appreciate it help me please?
It sounds like right now there is a lot of tension between you....maybe for now you can just chill by remaining friends - give him time and space, and if it is meant to be that you two get back together, then it will happen.


I don't want either of you to hit each other - you should both respect each other - but if he does hit you again, then you should not be with him because he does not respect you then. Just be there for him when he needs you and when he sees that you are there for him, he may become forgiving but try to be patient for it may take him a while - and if you do get back together, you have to try your hardest not to let a boy kiss you again.





Good Luck!Please help me i need advice about me and my ex b/f please i really appreciate it help me please?
My advice is to get rid of him. He's trouble. He's a classic abuser and will only get worse. He's also a manipulator. For your own benefit you might also want to see a psychiatrist or psychologist to address this issue. Stay away from the ex.
HEY, OLD LADY U WRITE 2 MUCH, MAKE IT SHORTER, JUST LIKE UR BF SIZE.
Forget it! You both sound extremely immature and need to move on. I'm not trying to be rude, or to hurt you, but neither one of you should be hitting the other! As for trust, there isn't any basis for it! Without mutual trust, you can't have a lasting relationship.
Holy sh*t!! Only one period in that whole block of language!
before you decide to be together, if that happens, you should probably talk about not hitting eachother anymore.


and the trust is something you can't just talk him into.


so maybe you just need to wait until he feels ready. or just find someone else and start again, even though it can be scary.


also, it may not be the trust. he maybe just doesn't want to be with you.


i hope you figure it out hun
Leave him alone, and move on neither of you should ever ever become violent. There seems to be something very wrong here. If you say you don't care that he hit you then you need to get some self respect also, you DON'T deserve to be stroke, it doesn't matter what someone does or says. Maybe anger management classes would be good for both of you
If you are hitting each other, there is probably more to it than you are seeing. You are maybe heading down an endless, hopeless road where things will get worse. Even though you feel love for him, take your pain with you and get out of it.
I'm assuming there is some cultural thing here going on that is beyond my understanding. Whats with all the hitting? Hitting someone is criminal.. There is no good enough reason for it. I would suggest you move on and date someone who doesn't hit or tolerate hitting..
Any relationship that involves physical fighting isn't a good one. Get out and find you a real man that will love and respect you. There are too many good men out here that you don't have to settle for someone who its you or doesn't trust you.
YOU ARE BOTH YOUNG, THAT'S THE PROBLEM. IF YOU ARE A COUPLE, YOU DON'T KISS ANYONE ELSE. IF HE DOES'T TRUST YOU THEN YOU HAVE NO HOPE FOR A RELATIONSHIP. EVERY TIME YOU ARE NEAR SOMEONE ELSE HE WILL GET JELOUSE AND CAUSE TROUBLE. I THINK YOU SHOULD TELL HIM YOU JUST WANT TO BE FRIENDS, SEE WHAT HE SAYS TO THAT? WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR NEXT B/F STAY TRUE TO HIM. MEN GET HURT REALLY EASY AND THEY DON'T FORGET.
First of all, neither of you have the right to put your hands on the other. NEVER. No matter what the reason is...


That's a bad start for a relationship.


Kisses don't just happen. I would be equally annoyed if you acted like it ';just happened.'; As if you had no control over what was taking place. I would just tell him how you truly feel, maybe write him a letter, or sit down and have a heart to heart. No games, no playing, no hiding of feelings. Then, the ball is in HIS court. You don't have to wait forever, but the next move will be his. At least you can be confident in knowing you made some kind of effort to get him back.
woooowww...you wrote too much without any comma and a dot lady!





you both, please be mature! you know exactly what you want and what to do...make some action!





but, being a pushy wont help! guys hate it!





he'll come to you when it's time or when you both are meant to be.





anyway, i know it's not that easy falling for some1, but i bet once you fell apart, we a=can always make it up and start our life again without the past haunting.





so, avoid yourself from trouble..especially if it started to intend to abusing, none of us deserve to be treated like it.
no, no, and no, you do not need this guy. You are feeling for some reason a need to be at his mercy. Do not waste a minute on him, any guy that hits you doesn't deserve you girl. You need to leave him alone now while you can because if he hits you now it could be worse later on, he has some issues he needs to work out. Some girls don't get to walk away leave him out of your life.
Love or lust? Walk away from the latter.
Forget him. He HIT you. What is right with that? You deserve better. Start over with someone new and don't let random guys kiss you without your permission. And if they do press charges as that is sexual assault.
first you need to go out and have dinner and then talk to him because people will be around you and he cant hit you. and if everything yall talk about works out then im happy for yall but if not you should REALLY leave NOW because he could become abusive so please get out of the relationship so you wont get hurt physically and emotionally
Sweetheart let me tell you what happened to me, My ex left me and a new baby to chase women. 13 years later he showed up out of no where and wanted to try again. He has done my child the same way a second time. There is an old saying A LEOPARD CAN'T CHANGE HIS SPOTS. Meaning, a person will always be the same as they were before. If a man abuses a young woman he won't hit a man. You my dear are too young to have to live that type of lifestyle. How many times have you seen a lady that you thought was at least 50 to learn she was only 30. An abuser will always abuse. It doesn't matter if he trusts you or not. Take the love that you have for him and concentrate on loving yourself. When you do that,you will meet the right person for you. Don't settle for someone. Look for your Prince Charming. This one is a Toad
You don't want him back. Firstly...he hit you, so he doesn't really love you or he has anger management issues. There is never a good reason for a guy to hit you. In general, they can do alot more physical damage to us, then we can to them. Secondly, if he doesn't trust because of one small mistake, that you instantly confessed, then you don't really want him back. He isn't the type of guy you want to be with. You'd constantly be spending your time trying to regain his trust or prove that you're trustworthy. I get that you love him, but find someone that you won't have to constantly prove yourself to.

No comments:

Post a Comment