Friday, April 30, 2010

Advice about....?

this poem. do you think it's good...if not how can i make it better.





my secret sorry letter by me.











The pain cuts to deep


making it impossible to sleep


instead i lay awake


as my heart slowly brake


you say you don't love me


how could that be


you say i hate you


however, that is not true


you, i have always loved


even when i was mad


you say i don't know what love is


if that were true, i would have given up on this


how could you miss all the clues


to let you know i love you


i know I'm not your perfect kid


i always hope you'd forgive the things i did


i could've been worse, i could've been better


I'm so tired of writing you sorry letters


i never want you to read this one


even after this is all done


this comes from the heart


no matter what, i feel, we'll always be apart


I'm sorry mom i couldn't hold it all together


even with this secret sorry letter





so what do you think.


and no rude answers. it takes alot for a person to post the way they feel.Advice about....?
wow... thats deep... it's to you're mother huh... hope she understands how you feelAdvice about....?
It's good
i really love your poem. i would never be able to write as good as that. =]]
OMG i love that!!! that is one of the most sadest poems i've ever heard. i think the detail and the words in it are so put together. It shows a lot of passion to write something like that.
Ok, in truth it's not the BEST POEM IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD [!], but it's YOUR poem and I can see your hurt feelings and I can sense your pain. If you are having troubles with your mom, why not try talking to her about how you feel?


Always helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment