Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need your advice about getting over your first love...?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>





Thats the link to the last post. I need as much advice as possible.


ThanksNeed your advice about getting over your first love...?
I hope he gets married to another girl and you miss him forever and are never happy. He wanted to be with you and you ruined it!!!! You had your chance....damn girls just want to be with as many guys as possible you dont care if you upset usNeed your advice about getting over your first love...?
I hear you on this. I felt like I was dying when I broke up with mine. But! 5 years later and I found a man that washed away the tears. I love him way more and way better than I loved my first love. Time is the only solution to this. There is nothing that is day to day that you can do aside from distract your self and every time you feel like being sentimental do something that will need all of your attention! There is your first love and there is your true love. Next time you will find your true love.
Did he actually see you? Just wondering, if he kept walking by maybe he does still think about you! And is he single now? If he is, you could at least try to see if he has the same feelings! You never know, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment