Friday, April 30, 2010

I need an advice about my hair...?

Look at my 360 page http://360.yahoo.com/my_profile-76wQdNol鈥?/a>


and look at my pictures...I think that I should change my haircut...


Got an advice?Thanks...I need an advice about my hair...?
shishke na stranu i stepenasto ostatak kose...ne znam ovo na engleskom da kazem..jbg...pozzI need an advice about my hair...?
you look very pretty and the only thing that I would add are some blond highlights, but I really think you're cute wit that hair too





and the girl above probably mixed up Serbia and Siberia... crazy :-)
Some bangs or angles would look cute, especially if you got the rest of your hair cut or trimmed. like this :


http://www.womensbeautylife.com/gallery/鈥?/a>





i use this webstie all the time just for fun, you can upload a picture of yourself and give yourself a virtual makeover


http://makeover.ivillage.com/makeover/in鈥?/a>
hey ... you are a pretty girl ..... you have a typical russian face ( i think you are one) now you have a heart shaped face you must work with styles that are meant for this type of face . Since your face has such a defined shape ..... You must go for a haircut that has layers around your jawline. Sidebangs like paris hilton will also do wonders to your face . But try the bangs from left to right instead of right to left ...... this will make you appear different without giving you a shocking radical change which can be difficult to change ..... discuss this with your stylist and make your final desicion .... good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment