Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Lonely.. and nothing I can do about it.. Some advice?

I may be young, actually only 16. I currently live out in a rural area (the country), and I do not have my drivers yet (Sadly..) so theres really nothing I can do, it gets really boring out here and sometimes I get lonely. My parents are constantly working, and sometimes dont come home for weeks. I do have plenty of friends, but I have no transportation. Instead of being negative, is there anything that I could do so that I dont become depressed, before its too late?Lonely.. and nothing I can do about it.. Some advice?
Do you have any hobbies? You could do bird watching, astronomy, wildlife watching, start a garden. Whatever sounds interesting to you. When you decide on a hobby or two then you can find a yahoo group to make friends with other hobbyists.Lonely.. and nothing I can do about it.. Some advice?
You are on the road to self-realization and will find your nit ch in life when the time is right.Try and do some meditation as this may clear your mind.
talk to me dogmicjoe@yahoo.com. walk. listen to music.
Keep in touch with friends and family. Maybe you can plan a little vacation for the summertime to be with a good friend, aunt or uncle, maybe someone in the city. Also learn to enjoy your own company. If you like books or movies that can help pass the time. I myself enjoy time to myself and it doesn't bother me but everyone is different. Don't let it get you down too much. Life is ever evolving and you won't be this 16 year old guy with nothing to do forever. Maybe one day you will look back when you are overstressed with responsibility and long for the days when all you had to do was nothing. I wish I had taken the time at your age to enjoy myself and freedom but I was also (bored) alot of the time because I didn't know better. Can your friends ever come to get you. Tell them you're dying of boredom and they have to come get you ASAP.
Relish the solitude .You will learn emotional Independence


at any time in the future you will be able to handle being alone


Believe me its useful better than be stuck with bores etc





If you have depression go to a doctor people do not hel;p with this . I found that if you say you are depressed people scatter


Learn that people's space is as Good as their company any day
I was once in your shoes. I know how you feel and I know what it's like to know that you could be having fun, but you are just stuck being eaten away at by silence and lonliness. You are not alone. This is a good time to actually figure out parts of your life that you may not have put so much thought into. Take a piece of paper and write down your long term goals. Write down what it takes to get there and find out how you can start working your way there. You are still young and have a lot of life left to live. I know it sounds dull and boring, but I am 21 right now, and I wish I had done that at your age. It would have saved me from a lot of unpreparedness.

No comments:

Post a Comment