Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some Advice! About dating!?

I am currently dating someone who is a little younger than me, he's almost 17 and i just turned 19. he's my first boyfriend. is that weird, to have so much of an age difference? i have known him for about a year now, and we were best friends before we started dating. We have been together for a little over a month, and i really love him.





does anyone have any advise on/about having your first boyfriend?I need some Advice! About dating!?
Age never matters. Its how you feel.





1. Don't push things to quick. [Trust me, I should know.]


2. If having a fight keep control of words. [Sometimes you have a bad habit of throwing everything in face when pissed.]


3. Let your heart talk. [But most importantly LISTEN to it.]


4. Always be honest. [Sure it might not seem like the best thing... but what's a relationship based on lies?]


5. Never let him run your life. [Somebody that loves you should respect your decisions.]I need some Advice! About dating!?
i wouldnt worry about the age difference, tho his interests might differ aslong as you enjoy spending time with each other the relationship should be good.





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





^^^^^ ---- answer my Questions, its pretty easy, look at afew pics and give ur two cents.
go for it girl!! if you really like him and he likes you then age shouldn't matter. Another guy like him might not come along again. So take a chance and have fun! so what if he is a little younger just as long as you like him!
its not weird to have a 2 yr age diffrence its really not that big. i know people who married a guy who was like 10 yrs difference. having a first bf... go slow dont get 2 wild 2 fast. hang out alot and talk. be eachothers best friends
I say date him. Good guys are hard to find.


Keep him and ignore arrogant people(:


good luck!
i'm 15 and i also have my first bf and i am confused
I don't think that's too much of an age difference. Your happiness is what matters :)
two years is not at all bad
  • art mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment