Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I want to be a site model, and I want to learn way more about it! Any sites I could look at or advice? Anyone?

I want to be a site model on myspace, but I don;t have the least bit clue how I could like sign up, if I even have to, or how to make the little signs they make, and I would REALLY like to learn more about it so I can be good. Any advice or websites that I could visit anyone? I really need help!!!I want to be a site model, and I want to learn way more about it! Any sites I could look at or advice? Anyone?
Well, you add some layout sites as your friends and then look on their sites for something that says ';site model application'; or somewhere where you can send in your picture to the owners of that site to see if they would like you as their site model.





You usually won't have to worry about making signs if you are a site model. The sites do that for you. You jjust send your picture in.





There are certain sites that are especially made for advice also. Like there used to be one called ';ps express'; that helped me a TON. Look for those, they are a big help





hope this helps.I want to be a site model, and I want to learn way more about it! Any sites I could look at or advice? Anyone?
hey, i have a site model site and im looking for new site models so - just contact me if you want to @ apattison480@yahoo.com / or myspace me http://www.myspace.com/elixor_lytsxo

Report Abuse



Ok so when you're posing for the camera


1)You're eyes always have to be looking at the camera lens.


2) Don't stare at a certain object, gaze into it. That'll make it an intense look in your eyes


3) Always make shapes when you're posing. Don't just always stand there with your arms on your hips because that's really basic


Just go to a modeling agency industry site. And get the looks and poses from there.
hm.. you seems to be someone I know on myspace is your name Tiffany? well.. any way





when you get a new outfit take a full picture of it make a pose and take a picture then get another outfit and like do the same then just wear stuff and take a picture modeling is advertising so you should put maybe some description on where you got the shirt and like how much it was and stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment