Friday, April 30, 2010

I need some advice about my crush?

I really need some advice about my crush. He likes my x-bestfriend!! What can I do?! I really like him.I need some advice about my crush?
question: is she your ex- best friend because of that guy? lemme tell you somethin girl. no matter how great that guy can make you feel a TRUE AND HONEST BEST FRIEND can make you feel that much better. i kno it sounds like crapp and that verytime you see him you 4get bout ur friend bust trust me. friends are wayyyyyy more worth it.I need some advice about my crush?
Find another crush.





He's made his choice.





You're not it.
let them be happy there is plenty of guys out there
let him go you will wind up with a broken heart
there's nothing you can really do, but just wait and see what happens. i had a similar problem, then one day they broke up and i went for the chance, i talked to my best friend and i told him if it was o.k if i could date her, and he said sure. so did but we only laste about a week. if you try to go for him it'll be a very bad idea, for the meantime find somebody else, explore the world...there's bound to be somebody for you
There is nothing you can do but tell him how you feel and see what happens.
u could share ure feelings with him, and c what he says..but be prepared for his response even if its not what u wanna hear. but don't hold it in, cuz u r the 1 who will constantly feel crused and hurt.
tell another friend to ask him out for you and if he says no forget him!

No comments:

Post a Comment