Friday, April 30, 2010

How MANY of U took ur MOTHERS' ADVICE about SOMETHING or SOMEONE and was SHE RIGHT?????

just want to know if it is best to do ur own thing and make ur own mistakes or should u take the advice of ur older and wiser mother? whether it be a 'gut' feeling she has about something or someone or if it is something she has been thru herself. would u rather make ur own mistakes or be shielded from hurt??





does mother really know best? is she always right?How MANY of U took ur MOTHERS' ADVICE about SOMETHING or SOMEONE and was SHE RIGHT?????
People become wiser by learning from their mistakes. We're all going to make them. A mother that cares for her children will try to protect them yes but they have to learn things on their own. A caring mother will never say, ';I told you so.'; Instead she will comfort her child and keep right on loving them.How MANY of U took ur MOTHERS' ADVICE about SOMETHING or SOMEONE and was SHE RIGHT?????
Oh course. She tells me something and when I take her advice, it's right. She's right most of the time, not all of the time. I would both rather make my own mistakes and be shielded from hurt in order to learn from the circumstances. Mother doesn't always know best, but she knows much about life.
WELL I HATE TO ADMIT IT BUT THERE HAVE BEEN SO MANY TIMES I SHOULD HAVE LISTENED TO HER AND DIDNT AND SHE WAS RIGHT SO MANY TIMES. I GUESS NO ONE LIKES TO ADMIT IT.
hell naw...my motherz about a sharp az a fat albertoz big toe. NC...no class.





My dad the soldier, da Marine...iz alwayz right.





Sorry but like MnM says, My momz a frickin Moron, who iz dumb she dont even no shez a walking, talking sack of potatoz. Dont get me wrong i love lady. but hate, hate, hate her azz a Person. Like in Waterboy...literally, shes da DeVil.
When I was younger, I made my own decisions and never listened to my mom. As I've gotten older, I find myself taking my mom's advice more and also seeing why she used to tell me what she did. She really did know what she was talking about.
.
I do
when your fat mum said, dont eat all those chocolatebars, did you listen...








did you ******* (**** gets censored)

No comments:

Post a Comment