Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Need some advice about my crush!?

My crush and I are both really super shy out of the two of us he is the most outgoing. Anyways we both go to them same youth group on weekends but I like never talk to him there! We only talk, well type over the computer. This past weekend we went out with our same group of friends and I rode with him to the youth center along with my other friend but I never said a word to him! Everyone thinks we should go out but we never talk to each other in person. So I need to know how I can be less shy and how I can talk to him in person.Need some advice about my crush!?
it takes guts the first time, but just do it and get it over with! start w/ small talk about your group or whatever you want.Need some advice about my crush!?
You know this guy already likes you so you have nothing to fear! Just talk about whats going on with your youth group or whatever else you have in common. Does he like sports? Guys always like talking about their favorite sport or sports team. A great question is always ';What would you wish for if you could have three wishes'; be prepared to answer him back with your wishes! good luck!
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment