Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I need advice about a guy?

Well theres a long story between us, but ill give you the short story. Well ive known him sence 7th grade and now we are in the 11th grade. We have both liked eachother sence then. We've gone out al east 2 times and something always seems to go wrong. I really like him I think I may even love him. He says that he loves me, and he is really nice to me when we are alone but he can be an *** too. All my friends tell me to not do anything with him because he has hurt me so many times. But I cant help how i feel. I know that he is an *** but everytime I hang out with him I forget about everything he has done to me.








I just want to know if I shoud give him another chance or not.I need advice about a guy?
well hard to give advice.. not sufficient details.. how has he hurt u {}I need advice about a guy?
My motto is you never have a second chance to make a first impression. Move on.





NEXT!
oh, sweetheart, it ll depends on what you really want and what makes you happy... try weighing things over..

No comments:

Post a Comment