Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need help with some advice about my relationship and my new friend...can anyone help me with some advice?

my boyfriends name is nick and we've been going out since Sept. and my new friend's namd is drew. we've been friends since june and well, now he's puttin the moves on me and i really like him almost in a relationship why. but what about nick. i mean yea, nick and i have 50/50 in common and dont always understand each other. we dont comunicate as well as me and drew do. but nick feels that he's so into me that he has already proposed to me (he wants to marry me!!!) and he's only 15. nick is 15 and almost 16, im 16 (33 more days till im 17), and drew is 18 and has his own appartment. drew is so much more machore and we comunicate much better, but he lives about 2 to 4 hours away distance relationship scares me a little but when im 18 i can move in with him) and he's 18...nick is 15 almost 16 (he's a year and a half younger than me), we dont totally comunicate that well, we dont have to much in common, and im just not sure about him anymore...what should i do? and who do i pick?I need help with some advice about my relationship and my new friend...can anyone help me with some advice?
Sounds like you answered your own question. Communication is so important and if you guys can't talk to one another, that will be a problem later on. To me, I hear that you really like this guy, but he is far away. Take it slow and keep him as a friend, but keep looking around for guys that you can have real conversations with. If it is meant to be, it will be, and Drew will wait for you.





Best of luck to you!I need help with some advice about my relationship and my new friend...can anyone help me with some advice?
Honey, since this is like a love triangle thing, i would suggest you take some time off to think. You could still be friends with both of them, but since you think you like Drew better, why dont you tell Nick that.. communication is the key here. If i were you though, I would be just friends with both of them and take my pick later! Good luck! Keep smiling and enjoy ur teen years.. after all, you dont wanna be tied down to just ONE relationship right now, do you?
machore? Stick with the younger guy, he is at your level.





Also, just because you and Drew communicate well now, doesnt mean that you would do it as a couple.
listen to your heart and your head. it sounds to me like its sayin drew! remember trust is important. if you can't trust him than why bother! but nick, sounds like you are over that and shouldn't lead him on.
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment