Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need advice about my relationship.....?

I think about my future and I think about us and I dont know what to do. I mean our relationship is wonderful, and we get along just fine and the sex is great we take care but how do I know that he wants more? How do I know that we will get to be something more? He tells me that he loves me and he shows it but at times i just feel a bit insecure about him. I want more.I need advice about my relationship.....?
IF YOU WANT MORE WHY ARE YOU TELLING US?? GO TELL HIM YOU WANT MORE. THE ONLY WAY HE WILL KNOW IS IF YOU TALK TO HIM ABOUT IT. WHO KNOWS, HE MIGHT WANT MORE TOO BUT IS AFRAID TO BRING IT UP FIRST. GO FOR IT GIRL!I need advice about my relationship.....?
Just like I explained to another person earlier.....men don't take subtle hints. If you want him to know something, be blunt and say it. If you don't he may never take the hint. You two need to sit down and talk so you can figure out where you stand. Let him know your wants and needs, but also listen to his. If he is not wanting the same things out of life as you and the two of you are not at the same point in your life, then you need to make a big decision....one that is hard, but will be the best for you in the long run. If you are wanting something more and he does not, you'll never be happy with him and I would advise you to leave the relationship and find someone else who has all of the qualities you are looking for.
Take it one day at a time.. don't worry about tomorrow for today has enough troubles.. if ur questioning to know if he wants more, ASK HIM, no one can no his needs but him. To get something more, take it as it strides and and if he loves u, then stop the insecurities.. I am with a guy that can't tell me his feelings.. due to fears.. but love is patient.. not giving up till he can truely tell me yes or no. I know I love him.. so it sounds like ur just scared and worried, HAVE FUN, it isn't about being so serious all the time.. as long as there is love, and committment, there is nothing to worry about.. u've got it made hon!
Dear. Dear.





What more could you possibly want? A big fairy princess wedding with a priest?





You are lucky indeed to have such a strong relationship. Sit back and appreciate it. If he died tomorrow, you would suddenly realise that instead of wanting more you should have been just enjoying him.
That is really hard one to answer. What do you want more of. If you want the love to feel stong between you too no one can help exsept you to and how you feel for eachother
Starrlici answered your question.


Insecurity is no place to be in a relationship. Eventually, it will turn into an annoying jealously, which will push him away.


Therefore, you must both sit down, talk about now and what the future may hold.
then tell him that you want more a relationship is talking about everything but most people just hide everything I don't I say everything

No comments:

Post a Comment