Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice about getting a tattoo done?

I am considering getting a tattoo done in the uk tomorrow.I am of legal age. What do i need to look out for? Iv found one place which seems to have good atrists http://www.skinflixtattooz.co.uk/


They seem to have decent standard of hygiene they have a steralization room and a big tattoo room. My worry is around the needles and stuff.


Not sure what too expect.





Do you think it would cost alot to have this tattoo done on my lower back?





http://i34.tinypic.com/8yx4zp.jpg





Also another important question do they tattoo the outline and then fill in the color at a later date or is it all done there and then when getting a color tattoo done?.Advice about getting a tattoo done?
I don't know about the price, but I have a multicolored butterfly with 420 under it on the small of my back, and they did the whole thing on the same night. The outline took the longest, but the coloring in was quick, and I actually didn't feel it. Mine was 180, but it depends on how much detail you want and how much labor/artistry your artist has to do.Advice about getting a tattoo done?
First of all tattoos do cost some bit of money but are worth it in the end thats if you regret it.


Theres nothing really to worry about i was nervous and was jumping up and down like a idiot, the only bit what hurt was when they first went over the print then when they go over it again, it just feels numb. I feel as if i need another one already like a addiction :-P.





Good Luck..


AJ.Xx
i have two getting a 3rd...that tattoo might be a little pricey but not too bad...I'm not going to lie it is very nerve-wrecking the 1st time...but really its hardly hurts its more of an annoying tingle than anything...and the do everything all at the same time depending on the size...like if you were to get a full back piece or a sleeve they would split it into separate days...generally they outline in black then they go back in and color
It depends on how your skin reacts to the outline. I have 8 but the last one I got I had to do in two sessions because my skin reacted to the outline. I had to wait for the outline to heal before going to get the color added. That one cost me $200 here in the US. Best of luck!
everyone I have talked to with a tattoo regrets it. I'm not sure of the cost for one but i do no it is some $3,000 to remove it. and I've also heard it hurts all lot, especially when you do not have all lot of fat in that area.

No comments:

Post a Comment