Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice about this guy!!!!?

O-k there is this guy that rides my bus that i am friends with I never thought about going out with him and when I did it was like gross or yuck but then i had this dream about us making out and me giving him a ********.then a couple days later he asked me if i was going to the school dance and i told him know cause i didnt have a ride cause i was going to ride with 1 of my neighbors that also rides my bus but her car ended up being too full and he wanted me to go to the dance and he even offered me a ride i told him no and that i couldnt go cause the dance was in like 4 hours and my mom wasnt going to be home till 8 or 9 that night. but what could this mean?????? I need helpI need advice about this guy!!!!?
First of all, he wants to woo you. He also wants to have a friend as you, and you will become his partner too. If you know him well, and trust him. Then he offered a ride, there won't be a problem. 4 hours of learning dance, don't you feel tired of it. I would not rather do anything 4 hours.





But, if you go out with him that long, you should consider who is he, how is he ? You shouldn't go out with a person that you don't know him well. However, he is a nice guy too. He gives you a ride. That's nice of him.I need advice about this guy!!!!?
The guy grosses you, but you had a dream about making out?





That's wierd, blame it on hormones and fantasy.





You don't like the guy move on.
Then say no.
It's called hormones. It will pass when you hit minapaws. Don't worry. The older you get, the better you will get at dealing with it.
company him %26amp; see what happen....!!!!





best of luck..!
maybe subconsciously you do like him. the only problem is taking initiative to hook up with him can sometimes muck up the friendship. it sounds like he is keen on you. ask him if he wants to go watch a movie or something and see what happens i suppose
it is faatteeeeeeeeeeee. u cant escape it. u are destined baby. soul mates for sure. but can u gimme me a *******?
no mine shot me in the chest then went to jail for it
go to the dance and see what happens....GOOD LUCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment