Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice about my Chart?

My partner and me are ttc with not much luck, i'm charting my temp and haven't had AF since Jan. (this is common for me) I have PCOS. Anyway back in March I got a positive opk but I have no symptoms of pregnancy and every test I do is negative. is there a chance I could be, I have attached my chart for you to look at.





http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/206ab1





ThanksNeed advice about my Chart?
I'm really sorry, but your chart looks anovulatory (no ovulation) to me so far. You can get a positive OPK and still not ovulate. Even FF is giving you a dotted, rather than heavy, line indicating that its not convinced you ovulated at that time either. I would head to the doctor and get a blood test done. If its negative, they can give you medication in order to induce your period so you can start the next cycle and continue to try to make that baby.





Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!Need advice about my Chart?
If you were pregnat you would have hight temps after ovulation.. i too have pcos and irregular cycles but i havent been charting either instead i have gotten my mind off of ttc as much as possible and found out that if you quit trying it most likely happens when you least expect it to. my las period was feb 13 then in march nothing. april 13 and 14 was spotting then nothing ive taken 3 hpt all neg but also i have been prego before with neg tests and periods and found out i was 4 1/2 month prego !!! Unfortunately lost the baby but am trying to conceive again...just wait for it to happen ..keep your head up and stay strong ... Try this book ive been reading it and it helps you learn about your fertility and your cycles... Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler its an excellent book .. you should try it ....GOOD LUCK ON TTC ..LOTS OF BABY DUST TO ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment