Thursday, December 31, 2009

I need your advice about a guy?

In a lapse of judgment, I gave a guy my number after only talking to him for a couple minutes. Just so you know, I 'm usually smarter than that and I don't do this.





I don't know him at all. Again, I only talked to him for a couple minutes. He keeps calling me (at least twice a day). What should I do?


I need your advice about a guy?
Tell him that you aren't interested in him, and that you are sorry. If he need you to, tell him that you know some other people that may like him. Make sure you don't sound rude or mean, but nice and sympathetic. he probably thinks you like him, so you need to say that you don'tI need your advice about a guy?
If you like him then let him talk to you. But i can see you probably don't like him in that way. You could tell him you have a boyfriend, or you could be straight with him and tell him that you are only interested in being friends (maybe not even that) and that a relationship will not work out.
he try to get a date with you.





just tell him that your busy.



No comments:

Post a Comment