Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice about a friend's child...?

I have a friend with a five year old daughter. she is adorable and the sweetest little girl ever. We arent' that close but she was a flower girl in my wedding. Anyway, i was babysitting her the other day. she was helping me with my 2 month old when she told me that she doens't like babies. i asked her what she meant and she said,'; when i see a baby i want to beat them up.'; i said what do you mean. she told me, ';i want to kill them even if they are laughing'; i was soo disturbed. i asked her why she felt this way. she told me she doesn't know, it's just in her heart and it won't go away. i am so bothered by this and i feel like i should say something but i don't wnat to step on any toes. what do you think i should do? she has a little sister who's only 2 years old. if something were to happen, i'ld feel terrible for not saying anything but i'm not sure how to tell her mother. any advice???Need advice about a friend's child...?
I would say something to her mother-like when I was babysitting for your daughter she said something that really surprised me. This was what she said while I was changing my baby. Either the mother knows what her daughter is feeling or she needs to know so she can keep an eye out-either way you really need to tell her, the child may need some counseling.Need advice about a friend's child...?
It's probably nothing. I remember I used to hate babies when I was younger because I had many little cousins that I would have to take care of. They would always annoy and get me into trouble by lying to the adults. Kids sometimes say things without thinking. I think maybe she is annoyed or jealous by her little sister (maybe her little sister cries a lot or gets all the attention) and thats why she is saying things like this. But, just to be on the safe side you should say something to your friend.
Tell the parents! Creepy!





Oorah devil dog!
You should definitely tell someone. That sounds like that one girl on a 60minutes episode who showed signs of violent behavior and they did nothing. Then she ended up killing their dog and almost her baby brother. Tell someone. Fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment