Thursday, December 31, 2009

Question ?i need advice about a younger guy?

i am 33 and i made out with a 23 year old no sex was involved he kept kissing me and ooing and awwin and said how much i turn him on but the funny thing is i believe him by the way he was so gentle and sweet and just kept kissin me with so much passion the weird thing is that he has hidden that he was even attracted to me until yesterday when i touched his back and he turned around and kissed me,but my question is him being so young do you think he really knows what he wants and if he really liked me would he act on it or just let it slide do guys his age actually have feeelings of really likng someone and i don't mean a crush?Question ?i need advice about a younger guy?
A guy of 23 can still have feelings and be in love; he sounds like he is very passionate for you. Either way it sounds like a sweet deal.Question ?i need advice about a younger guy?
Honey, even guys as young as 16 can really love someone - It just depends on their maturity level. You know this guy better than any of us, I would say go with your gut feeling (aka ';women's intution';). And honestly I don't think 23 is too young, if anything I think it is way hot! I would definitely go for it if you think it's what your looking for....
your best bet is to just screw his brains out.
He just needs ut honey pot
guys that are 23 are usually just horney....i should know im 24 and i always date guys older than me for that reason...u are probably a hot 33 and maybe hes in lust...either way...work it baby ur 33 and hes 23 make him ur trophy
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment