Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice about High School?

I will be going into high school next year (freshman). I don't know which classes to take or what to expect. People tell me to get involved and join lots of activities and clubs, but I don't know which ones to take. I like volleyball, but I'm not the best. I am good enough to make a team, but not as good as some of the people I know. I also am thinking about dance line, but I'm not really passionate about dance. I also like acting, so maybe drama club? But it seems like a lot of weird people are in drama club. I am kind of shy, so i don't do good around weird people. lol. Also give me advice about high school. For instance, if you could go back in time to your freshman year, what would you do differently knowing what you know now? Please help!!!!Advice about High School?
get into leadership its a great way to get involved and get know people from many groups in the school
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment