Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice about my bf & our relationship......?

So my bf is in the army %26amp; its kind of hard for our relationship but we work at it %26amp; look at the bright side of things. I feel like he doesn't trust me because i am friends with all my ex bf's and yes i do hang out with them %26amp; i don't every really party with girls it just not my thing i party with more boys then anything so anywho i went out this weekend %26amp; with my two guy friends %26amp; we party hard well the bf called me the next day %26amp; asked me how my night went i told him because im not going to lie lieing is no way to have a relationship so he freaked out on me i cant believe you while im over here your hanging out with this guy %26amp; that guy %26amp; its like umm there my friends and he wants me to stop partying and stop hanging out with boys all the time...... how can i get him to trust me with hanging out with the guys? How can i show himthat i am a good girlfriend i am trying my hardest but as of right now this stituation is bothering me :( Need advice about my bf %26amp; our relationship......?
everytime i have a problem like this, i usually think it over by switching sides with the other party...in your case, imagine yourself in Iraq, no everyday bath, heat of the desert, itchy sands, language barrier, and then your boyfriend just party all night with his lady friends..do you think you would react the same way that he is to you now..its not bad to go out once in a while..but also consider sacrificing something for his sake, because he has been when he went to the army..good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment