Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice!!!about my boyfirend and his friend?

ok soo my boy friends friend like me but i told me boy friend i cant tell him soo the guy is that likes me because i dont want to brake therefriendshipp and i'mVeryy confused plss helpI need advice!!!about my boyfirend and his friend?
If you are more interested in your boyfriend's friend than your boyfriend, then I'd say delicately let your boyfriend know and hook up with his friend. If you aren't interested in this guy at all I wouldn't tell your boyfriend and let his friend know what's up. Anyway you slice it by this guy telling you he likes you behind his friend's back... it opens up a world of drama. Tread lightly.I need advice!!!about my boyfirend and his friend?
so many men so little time....what is a girl to do?





the grass is not greener on the other side of the fence.





your eyes and mind are wandering more than a flea on a dog.





you will lose two friends if you continue going after your friends friend.
im very confused on what you wrote. not sure what your question is but just stay away from his friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment