Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Need Some Advice About...?

I Found Some Contacts And Was Wondering If These Would Be Reliable Because They're So Cheap-- Please Be Truthful I Don't Want To Go Blind Or Something Because Of These:





http://www.colorlens4less.com/index.php?main_page=product_info%26amp;cPath=5%26amp;products_id=11I Need Some Advice About...?
if you use lenses correctly they wont damage your eyes. but if these lenses aren't soft enough. there can be some scratching of the eye. it doesn't mean you'll go blind. but If you want to wear circle lens to make your eyes bigger for fashion w.e go ahead. you would be wearing them day in day out. and your eyes will be rubbed sore or red if you constantly used them, Natural Eyes are beautiful, you don't need unnaturally coloured circled lenses to make them look less beautifulI Need Some Advice About...?
1. 2 lenses for 30 bucks. That's a rip off. You could get a 3 month supply for 40 at Walmart.








2. I have never used them so I wouldn't know but I would buy it in a store so I know what I am getting.
i honestly wouldn't order colored contacts of the internet because you don't know what stuff it's made out of or whatever. It's better to go to a professional and get them from them.


it's better to pay with money than with your eyes.
im not from america but in the uk you can get cheap contacts online and iv heard there just as good as the expensive ones.


x
i'd advise you ask an eye doctor or something..


because i have contacts %26amp; if there's something wrong with them they can really screw up your eyes.
I would just go to your eye doctor.


He can find specific ones made for you.


Just in case(:

No comments:

Post a Comment