Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Any advice about this?

When i first broke up with my boyfriend, he didn't want to talk to me at all(didnt talk for like 2 months). Now hes talking to me all of the sudden(every day) and is complementing me a lot and it even seems as if hes flirting with me. Can this mean he likes me again?- or what is going on?Any advice about this?
As being a guy myself i would say he is trying to start over with you. Sometimes when someone leaves somebody it can turn into a love/hate relationship. Like at first he may have made himself pretty much hate you, and now that he is talking to you everyday and flirting, it seems like he is trying to start the relationship over so yes he may like you again. Thats just a guess. Hope i helped. :)Any advice about this?
He is missing what he had.

No comments:

Post a Comment