Thursday, December 31, 2009

Advice about this guy! help me!?

Recently, and unexpectedly, I saw a guy I liked for over a year. I messaged him and told him how it was a surprise to have seen him for so long, since our college class ended. Now the feelings I had for this guy have come back, and I want to get to know him better.





Another thing is, that my cousin knew for how long I liked him, and now she has messaged and been talking to him. She never told me that, and I found out from the guy I like, that she messaged him first. I do not know about that they have been talking about. I don't dare to ask.





At the moment, I am not even talking to my cousin, but this has upset me because she knows how much I liked this guy. I can't confront her, because she is very problematic. We are both in our 20s, and the guy is 22. I gave up one him before, but now I can't.





Me and this guy have been messaging back and fourth, but have been very brief. But I want to talk to him more and get to know him better. How would I go about in talking to him more? What could I ask him? He wrote to me yesterday, about the two computer classes he is currently taking. What could I say to that? I need advice. Advice about this guy! help me!?
...... better start with a casual talk.Advice about this guy! help me!?
It is really typical that another woman would try and get with a man they knew you liked. Try talking about the future and share yall's plans. If yall are near each other .. why not go out for a drink? A good way to break the ice is to do that or some fun date. Try and plan a really fun and nice date for you both and try and get your cousin out of the picture. This way, you won't have to talk to her and still get the man you want.





Best of luck!


Katie
  • lips
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment