Thursday, December 31, 2009

Pls help.....need advice about a wierd reaction....am confused and my ego hurts!?

I am confused about a reaction from this guy I've been seeing for the past few months...since we met, he has persued me %26amp; wanted to move fast into a commitment %26amp; I held off, saying I'd like to be friends for a while...recently, I thought I should reciprocate to him also %26amp; started doing that a couple of dates we got quite cozy %26amp; all his friends have the impression we are going out.....now, i went on vacation for 2 weeks %26amp; came back, since then, i met him a couple of times %26amp; he's been really wierd....not like his usual self, then yesterday, we met %26amp; in the middle of a convo he said he's been thinking about us %26amp; where we are going %26amp; we should be friends! i was surprised, it was like he s saying i m the one behind him than vice versa! i didn t want to make a big deal so i said yes we are friends only but i want to know Y the sudden change of heart? should i talk to him about it? I don t want to lose this now that i m also feeling some attraction, can i get him back without sounding needy?Pls help.....need advice about a wierd reaction....am confused and my ego hurts!?
sounds like you're both pretty confused. You should talk to him about it seriously. Men like t ochase women and you denied him maybe he's trying to do it now.Pls help.....need advice about a wierd reaction....am confused and my ego hurts!?
Listen carefully. the vacation was overexposure. too much of you and he is saying ';lets ease off';. You need to leave some distance between you, make him miss you. You shouldn't be on his answering machine every day and he should not see you standing there every time he walks in a room. give him space. It is worth continuing the relationship if you see he starts to chase again. Otherwise, accept that the fire is out and move on.





If you were not on the vacation with him chances are that he found someone else while you were away

No comments:

Post a Comment