Sunday, December 27, 2009

I need advice about a text message?

What would be the reason someone would not delete a text message they received from their lover if they had a wife also? In addition, would they be mad at the one who sent them this text if the wife found out about it?I need advice about a text message?
It makes him feel good. I think he would be mad if his wife looked at it, but not necessarily if she sent it, because he has the ability to delete it if he chooses to. Why? Are you the mistress?I need advice about a text message?
almost like they wanted to get caught , huh?
my first thoughts.........saved the message because it meant something to the receiver..........they would probably be mad at the wife when she found out.......for finding out........
No duh.


That's called cheating and it's pretty damn obvious.
  • jane iredale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment