Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Need advice about love?

theres this guy i really like. Hes in my class. Hes very outgoing and like the spotlight in the class. Many girly girls in my class like him, he just thinks of me as a friend and doesnt much notice me. We seem to have a connection of thinking of the same answers. I really dont know what to do...soon, we wont see each other anymore. btw..im in 7th grade onlyNeed advice about love?
Do you know why all the girls like him... because he is confident.





You might need to show the same .. that might just make him really notice you





If you guys get to be friends then you will see him again





As for advice about love ..... this isn't loveNeed advice about love?
u should ask him out but first hang out with em' and get 2 know him more. u r in 7 grade?im in 6grade. I also need boy advise!!!
Trust me you won't even remember his name next school year. PLay the field. You only get to be a teenager once.
well, if i was u i wouldn't ruin ur friendship and stay as friends!!!!!!!
I'd say to just act natural about him, just as a friend, so he can grow up to like you, and maybe, just maybe, after a long friendship, he'll realize he loves you. Don't rush, you're only in seventh grade. I like this guy who this friend of his says he like me, when he always hangs out with other girls, and barely talks to me, it bothers me, but he'll realize what he's missin' out on...:)
well you can tyr talking to him, do you really 鈾?him?
If you are not going to see each other again, why worry about. Besides, seems to me, he must be older, and would probably hurt you. Stick with your own age group, and you'll find all of the happiness you need there. Now, I know most boys your age are less mature, but that is what makes them so cute, plus you can mold them into good bf's.


Good luck.
tell him before u leave the school that's what i would do
organize a group of your girlfriends to go to a cafe or an ice cream parlor after school one day and tell him in class one day or after class on your way out, ';hey, a bunch of my friends and I are going to ____ after school tomorrow, maybe you and some of your friends would want to join us?'; that way you can get to know him some more. maybe that will lead to more group almost dates and you guys can be friends. just remember to relax and be yourself (it will be easier with a bunch of friends anyway)
You're not inlove, you're just infatuated. Try to be friends with him.
First of all.......grow up and study guys.......there's gonna be alot more where that came from........there's gonna be some heart breaks and break ups........so get ready for that bumpy ride............and you're not in love so change that topic.....you have no idea.............so if he don't realize you're there...........then make believe he's not there and look for someone that notices you!!!
You should take the chance before the school year is over and ask him out if he says no move on
talk to him on AIM because it won't be as embarrassing as talking to him in person, plus it will give you stuff to talk about the next day.
have you tried being 'friendly' with him? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment