Sunday, December 27, 2009

Need advice about anything just ask me?

do u like my avatar?Need advice about anything just ask me?
i want to know why the guy 7yrs ago i met and was so good in everything and suddelenly started blaming me for everything and hating me so muchNeed advice about anything just ask me?
if you can answer anything tell me why everytime i go out wit a guy he is an asshole hes cute but he'll hit on other girls in frount ov meh!
if you want to give me advice on something just email. my email is on my profile. then i will tell you all about then you can give advice on what you think. its about a guy. ps i am a 22 yr female. a single mom. i do not know if he likes me a friend or more than that. right now it kind of really to really tell. email if you want. lol
thanks Anthony, how should I get rid of the body?

No comments:

Post a Comment